Good knowledge of related federal and state employment laws/regulations including ADA, FMLA, and Worker's Compensation. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Use a keyboard to generate documents, correspondence, reports, presentations, etc. mostly while sitting.
- Make phone calls and use verbal communication to discuss situations with clients and employees.
- Handling objects, products, computer equipment and phone.
- Demonstrate ability to interact with clients, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the brand and the Company.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and proprietary record-keeping database.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when compiling correspondence or performing other administrative functions.
- Basic mathematical skills are used frequently.
- Ability to apply reason and logic to complex logistic situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to support detailed report development/investigations, as well as business memos, policy summaries and necessary documentation.
- Creativity, innovation and the ability to solve problems and generate viable solutions.